Join our Team
We are looking for energetic and committed engineers from the fields of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic engineering. Current Openings
Design Engineer – Mechanical
We are looking for Design Engineers who have a flair for design aspects and innovation. Candidate should be skilled in usage 3D Designing Tools. Candidate should have 5 -7 years relevant experience in Design of Machines , Jigs & Fixtures.
Qualification: B.E (Mech) /D.M.E.
- Preparation of Engineering drawings for ongoing projects:
- Design and prepare 3D models, Design Validation and costing through CAD/CAM.
- Prepare Detailing for mfg including BOM and Preparation of Test plans & Product Validation
- Design Approval documentation in consultation with customer.
- Upgrades of existing Designs/Products.
- Application Engineering and Development of New Tooliing Jigs/Fixtures & Electrode Design
- Preparation of Engineering and Product Documentation.
- New product development using legacy designs and Engineering.
Design Engineer- Electrical
Autocad electrical drafting experience needed. Candidate should have 2-5 years of experience.
Qualification: BE/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation
- Electrical schematics layout and manual preparation of Technical documents.
- Preparation of BOM of Automation items.
- Creation of schematics for DAP and manufacturing detailing.
- Panel design with power thyristors, IGBTs, Inverters, Voltage Stabilizers, Transformers, etc
Technical Sales and Service Engineer ( Bangalore/ New Delhi/Pune)
We are looking for eager and enthusiastic youngsters in the age range of 25-35 years with a background of managing sales and service with specific reference to the manufacturing and OEM industry. Qualification of B.E/B Sc. Experience in the Machine Tool industry will be an advantage. We encourage the participation of women.
Qualification: B.E/B Sc.
- Providing support to the Sales and Service Team
- Responding to all sales and support inquiries and send quotations
- Coordinate and track service requests
- maintains all sales related MIS systems
- Coordinate and support in all machine approvals and dispatches. ( Internal and External)
- maintain database of all clients
- maintain repository of all sales materials
- Generate leads
Accounts and Admin
We are looking for dynamic and knowledgeable candidates with 4-7 years of experience in accounts. Candidates should be well versed with accounting processes and procedures as per government standards and norms. Experience of accounting in a manufacturing industry will be beneficial.
- Areas of work include:
- Knowledge about Sales tax, service tax ,Income tax , Labour Laws/Statutory Compliance related to Payroll
- Responsible for efficient expense accounting operations for the function including timely processing of vendor/ contractor invoices and payments, proper documentation of all transactions, preparation of monthly MIS/follow up / collection of Receivables
- Banking entries/Accounts Reconciliation.
- Inventory and store management :Monitor Inventory / stock levels at Stores
- Assistance in preparation of other financial reports.
- General office administration.
Engineer Planning and Production
Enthusiastic and energetic engineers who have experience in Machine tool industry or manufacturing industry and proficient in managing a factory.
- He shall be responsible for Production Planning and control activities at the factory
- candidate should have exp. of Production planning & control.
- deal with production &other dept. for production
- would be responsible for material planning and inventory management.
- Meeting Sales Plan
- Receiving customer schedules
- Preparing Monthly production plan
- Meeting customer requirements & Delivery performance
- Interacting with customers (Both Domestic & Export)
- Production Planning
- Preparing Master & Day wise production plans
- Capacity Planning & Utilization
- Manpower requirement planning
- Handling day to day issues, follow up and decision making for producing the planned quantities by interacting with other departments
- Inventory control
Qualification: Diploma in Production / Mechanical Engineering. Minimum 2-3 years experience required in procurement of raw material/materials.
- Responsible for Coordinating with CPD / Suppliers
- Ensure on time release PO’s
- Ensure on time delivery on equipment and machinery in the plant
- Coordinating with finance to ensure suppliers payments
- Negotiation with Vendors – Developing new vendors